A chance to live in a wonderful home in a beautiful rural part of Crowborough.
Sweethaws Farmhouse has recently been renovated benefiting from NEW central heating, NEW fitted kitchen and a NEW modern bathroom.
This property would be perfect for professionals with a family of older children.
We are seeking tenants that will care for the property whilst enjoying and respecting the rural farm setting.
LOCATION Sweethaws Farmhouse is situated in a rural location between Crowborough and High Hurstwood.
The train station is only 2.
6 miles away making it and ideal location for commuting to central London taking approximately one hour.
DESCRIPTION GROUND FLOOR • Entrance Lobby.
• Entrance Hall with stairs to first floor.
• Drawing Room (22’10” x 19’9) double aspect, parquet flooring, built in storage cupboard, Inglenook fireplace and door to rear garden.
• Sitting Room (17’3” x15’11”) double aspect, fireplace with exposed sandstone chimney breast and door to front garden.
• NEW Kitchen (18’10” x 11’1”) overlooking rear garden, base and wall kitchen units, range cooker and hob, double sink, dishwasher and door to rear garden.
• Dining Room (18’10” x 12’11”) double aspect, parquet flooring • Walk-in Wine Store • Study • Boot Room and Cloakroom with washbasin and WC.
Door to outside.
FIRST FLOOR • Master Bedroom (17’4”x 13’4”) fitted wardrobes.
• Bedroom 2 (18’9”x10’11”) double aspect, fitted wardrobe.
• Bedroom 3 (16’9”x11’2”) fitted wardrobes.
• Bedroom 4 (13’4” x13’) double aspect, fitted wardrobe, authentic en-suite with panelled bath, wash basin and W.
• Bedroom 5 (16’5”x9’) double aspect, fitted wardrobe.
• Bedroom 6/box room fitted wardrobe.
• NEW Family Bathroom with panelled bath, shower over bath, washbasin and W.
• Cloakroom with WC.
• Family Bathroom 2 with panelled bath and wash basin • Sewing Room • Linen Cupboard GARDEN The well maintained gardens are predominately laid to lawn surrounded by a variety of shrubs and trees.
A gravelled driveway to the front of the farmhouse provides plenty of parking space.
The services of a gardener are available by separate negotiation.
PETS - May be allowed and are negotiable.
SERVICES Mains metered water and electricity.
Oil-fired central heating.
Council Tax Band G EPC Rating E
In order to make a rental request, you need to have viewed the property.
Use the form below to retrieve your password.
Thank you, your rental request has been placed,
please wait for the landlord to respond
Sorry there has bee a problem
You have already submitted a rental request on this property
You are have already saved this property
You have already submitted a rental request on this property.
Thank you, the landlord has been contacted,
please wait for their response
You will recieve a copy of the email in your Inbox